Day -26

Just doing some preliminary setup for storing and sharing information on our project... the Drexel courses I've been taking on (Action) Research have been helpful in doing a lot of the preliminary readings (see sidebar for some good references). I'm also trying to work on the Sharepoint site... it may already be time to throw in the towel on that and just use a wiki. I'd much prefer the wiki anyways just because of the ease of use (for me and other users), accessibility (are our Sharepoint sites available to outside users?) and my own personal philosophy.

1 comments:

謝明博馬陰人放購ˇ屁ㄉ人不董識貨ㄉ人精打細算ㄉ人霖宏百里緒恩駛溟含凾信攔醬油邱科信彰柏宏與簽纏t06單耳耽溺娟謝政道QKPb戲曲學院部大汐布袋戲model mode台北不婚獨子女 臺獨 said...

臺北不婚獨子 指當台灣人 證據時效
生生世式不當師字輩誤導人家子弟








悉怛多缽怛囉阿門
1-+cos(angle)=2sin(半角)平方 2cos(半角)平方 1-+sin(angle)=(sin角半-+cos半角)^two
347.learnbank.com.tw/highschool/highschool_1_ m2.php
沈赫哲數學
賴樹聲物理數學工程數學